Zebra TC57 Enterprise-Class Ultra-Rugged Touch Computer
Zebra is the leader in rugged Android mobile computers with 61% marketshare.
All Zebra TC57 devices provided by Peak Technologies are FedEx approved and ready to use out of the box with preloaded STAR V software.
- The PowerPrecision+ high-capacity battery delivers an impressive 15+ hours of power
- FREE spare high-capacity battery with purchase of any bundle — with Warm Swap mode, swapping batteries is fast and easy
- Extend the life of your device with Lifeguard security patches — set alert messaging to identify aging batteries
- Light-weight and built to handle abuse — multiple 8 ft./2.4 m drops to concrete and 2,000 3.2 ft./1.0 m tumbles
- Maximum scratch-resistance and shatter-proofing for the display and scanner exit window with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dust-tight and immersible in water for 30 minutes with IP65 and IP68 sealing
- Featuring the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 octa-core 2.2GHz — one of today’s most powerful processors
- 4GB memory and 32GB storage, to support multiple applications running at the same time
- Preloaded with Android™ 8.1 (Oreo™) operating system, and support for future versions
Starting as low as $39.34 /Month
Unleash the Zebra
THE ZEBRA TC57: THE ULTIMATE IN ULTRA-RUGGED ENTERPRISE-CLASS ALL TOUCH COMPUTING
- Easily reach all pick-up and delivery barcodes with high-performance scanning. Omnidirectional scanning delivers true point-and-shoot performance — no need to ever align the device with the barcode
- Advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging deliver lightning-fast capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes, including Digimarc — regardless of condition
- Multi-touch operation works even when wet, with a gloved finger or a stylus
- Best-in-class outdoor readability — the screen is easy to read, even in bright sunlight
Why Peak Technologies?
1-on-1 Coaching — Whether you have 5 routes or 50+ routes, we’re here to guide you every step of the way as you transition to the STAR V scanning application.
Simplicity — Hardware, accessories, services and managed services, pre-packaged together into Pre-built Bundles tailored to the needs of your business, simplifies your buying decision.
Flexibility — Flexible leasing and payment options help you get the most out of your investment and keep operating costs low.
Unmatched Support & Service — 24/7/365 help desk — sleeping is overrated. Our factory-trained and certified Customer Service Engineers have 25 years of industry experience on average.
Build Your Own Bundle or Choose One of Our New, Lower Price Pre-built Bundles
Get only what you need without unnecessary complexities or costs.
We'll make sure every device is ready to use out of the box.
Next day replacement… and more.
- Spare high-capacity battery
- Cigarette lighter adapter
- Next day replacement device**
Insure your peace of mind. Everything in the Standard Bundle plus…
- Device insurance
- Device locator hotline
- Holster, powered vehicle cradle with windshield suction cup
Build Your Own Bundle
Customize your service plan and accessories to suite your business needs.
- FREE spare high-capacity battery
- Choose your own accessories
- Choose your own pro services
† Device insurance is available for US companies only. The insurance add-on does not apply to devices shipped to and used within Canada. Prices do not include applicable taxes or shipping.
- One Zebra TC77
- Spare High-Capacity Battery
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Powered Vehicle Cradle w/Windshield Suction Cup/Arm
- 24/7/365 Help Desk
- Deployment Staging Services
- MDM - Remote Device Assistance
- Automatic App / Software Updates
- Next Day Replacement Device Coverage
- Device Locator Hotline & Device Insurance †
Build Your Own Bundle
- (Bundle builder coming soon!)
Choose Your Data Plan
Connectivity made easy for you - no wasting time with shopping for price and carrier account set up / activation. Our cellular data plans utilize a multi-carrier SIM which dynamically moves between AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile networks to optimize coverage regardless of where you are located; pooled data plans for your drivers; and more.
|Pooled Data||Monthly CSP Price|
|Plus one-time $25.00 SIM activation fee per device.
Data overages billed at $7.78 per 250MB
Greater flexibility in avoiding overage fees via corporate shared data pool
- Each device requires a data plan
- A single corporate shared data pool is created across all of your devices
For example: If you have 10 devices that each have a 500 MB plan, then a 5 GB corporate pool is automatically created for those devices to share. As long as you do not utilize more than 5 GB across all 10 devices you will not be charged any overage fees, regardless of the usage of any of the individual devices.
- Based on the data usage requirements of FedEx Ground STAR V P&D Application, a 500MB per device per month cellular data plan is the minimum requirement. The usage of additional data intensive applications such as GPS turn-by-turn direction, which varies by user, will most likely increase the demand for cellular data. We recommend that you purchase a cellular plan above and beyond the stated minimum requirement to avoid potential overage charges.
Watch the Zebra TC57 in action
Zebra TC57 Use Case
Peak Technologies provides solutions and products that successfully tackle daily business challenges. The rugged design holds up in demanding environments and conditions. Learn more about the TC57 in our free downloads below.
The Best Pre-built Bundles
Our Pre-built Bundles are designed to save you time and money. We’ve done all the homework in figuring out the absolute best combination of devices, accessories and services for your P&D scanning workflow. Whether you have 5 or 50+ routes, or if you prefer to buy or lease, we have built a bundle to meet your needs.
Need a spare device or additional accessories?
We offer à la carte options too.
Also, We’ve Got Your Back
Included with every bundle is our best-in-class 24/7/365 Help Desk, providing device management and repair services. This means not only will your devices be charged, tested, pre-loaded and ready to scan, but you’ll also receive the latest updates for the device and STAR V application. As an extra layer of protection, certain bundles include Next Day** Replacement Device Coverage, to help minimize downtime.
**As long as advanced exchange request is prior to OEM cutoff time of 4:00PM EST for Zebra and 8:00PM EST for Panasonic. Advanced exchange replacement device will be a general population device provided from manufacturer’s repair pool e.g. you will not receive the same device back that you sent in.
Included With Every Peak Technologies Bundle
You’re not just buying or leasing a handheld scanner — you're gaining peace-of-mind.